Flip Through The Memories

Friday, 29 May 2015

A Letter to You

I know right! Irrelevant, though.

Dear You,

A few years back if you asked me about the future, it was kinda blank. I didn't want to think of what life holds out for me once I graduate. I mean, who in their right mind want to screw their lives on purpose, right? But everything was too much for me to handle and I decided that I will just follow through with whatever path God sets me in. 
Until I met You.
The day I set my eyes on You was the day I have a lot of thoughts going on all at once. You walked in with eyes on everyone, thinking that no one noticed you were observing them. But I did, and when I did, I felt weird. Like, crazy weird. It was always I who sat back and observed. It felt strange to be the one being observed and even stranger, I liked it. I wanted to know You, everything about You. What do I do? What do I do?
Life always have an interesting plot twist. When You first came and introduced yourself to me, You came prepared. You didn't just know my name, You already knew everything about me. I was sitting there, gaping at this tall figure standing over my table, not knowing what to call You. I was literally screaming "I like you but what is your name?!" inside my head. It was all too crazy for me. My heart almost jumped out of my chest and I was heavily breathing. Now that I know your name, I don't think I will ever forget it.
You became my muse. You perfected my rhythm. You shed some light and gave me new perspectives. The blank canvas of the future is now painted with colours. I found my purpose. You brought out the best in me. You replaced the darkness with something better. I never believed in fairy tales, but boy, You are definitely my knight in shining armour, the saviour of this damsel in distress. You became some sort of life motivation to not just survive the world, but to actually live it. To take risk and succeed. You had my back when I fell, You pushed me back up again and every time I felt like giving up, You stood by me and gave me a trillion reasons of why I should not ever give up. 
Nothing in this life is permanent.
But I somehow always believe that You are not temporary. 
Here's to You.
Thank you for everything.

Love, yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.