Flip Through The Memories

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Fucked.


I just want to disappear.
To be non-existent.
Or at least, to be really invisible.
To not be seen by others.

I am tired of living in a world where I am constantly being judged
for all of the mistakes I do.
As if I have never done any good in my existence.
As if I am the only imperfect being on Earth.
As if I am really a living android.

Maybe I will disappear.
Maybe one day you will never see me anymore.
Maybe one day I will be invisible.

Will I be missed?
Will I be remembered?
Will anybody notice that I am already gone?
Will anybody notice I was hurt and alone?

"Free yourself", they said.
I tried and I failed.
Still finding the right words to say.
Still waiting if I am allowed to stay.

I am tired.
If this is giving up, then it is what it shall be.

- Basyirah.

1 comment:

  1. Will anybody notice I was hurt and alone?

    u wrote exactly what is in my heart.
    insyaAllah. everything will be ok.
    just stay strong.
    for u not know what is in front u.
    come on basy,
    we are too young to be this sad.
    enjoy life while u still can.

    u know what basy,
    i feel like i wanna hug u.
    i dont know if u will noticed my comment.
    but yeah,
    *hugs*

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.