Flip Through The Memories

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Oh, October.

A glimpse of hell.

It's October already? Ah, I guess time really is moving fast forward. Everyday I wake up with the same question on my mind: How do I live through today without sending myself to eternal damnation? And everyday I live my life with the same question left unanswered. Do you understand me or are you still reading this because you're bored and have nothing else to do?

Or am I an interesting writer that makes you want to continue reading this?
Nah, just kidding.

Life is always going to be tough. There are too many expectations to be achieved and I am still young and sometimes, a little too immature as well. To be honest, I don't expect anyone to accept my flaws so smoothly like it's no big deal, and when someone out there accepts me without even bother to give a second glance to my flaws and weaknesses, I am honestly grateful. 

Here's to the new friends. Here's to the new environment. Here's to the new life. Here's to the unsettling future. Here's to the people who are going to be with me for the rest of my life. Here's to the happy ending that I still could not bring myself to believe in. Here's to everything I own and probably never will. 

And here's to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.