Flip Through The Memories

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

It's simple, but then again, maybe it's not.


'Honestly, I hold in a lot. The answer will always be "I'm fine"  even if it's not true.'

Greetings, mysterious perverted aliens of Planet Pheromone.

Right now, I'm sitting in front of my laptop, with some of my other gadgets scattered around me, and I don't know why I feel like an office worker. Though I don't have a single right to feel this way because I am technically an unemployed person. I am currently successfully level up my uselessness in the house by spending the whole day watching my favourite shows online. Now that I said it, I feel like a human with no purpose of living.

What a spectacular achievement.

Actually, I kinda miss college. Really, though. I had so much fun there. I wonder why did I hate it so much when I first entered that place. But now that I'm a few miles away from it, I miss that place. A hell price to pay for my ignorance back then, huh? Lame. It's extremely nice to know that my friends are still missing me dearly, though. They even spend some times debating who misses who more. Oh, fuck distance. Let's go back to college and fucked things up like we used to again.

I miss my friends. Being far away from them surely don't make things any easier. I miss the life I thought I have back when I was in college. I just wish things were simpler, though. All I want is to live through the last year of my teenage years, trying to make up to the missing childhood, but all I gain from this is just heartbreaking. I lost my childhood and I basically have nothing fun or exciting to tell about my teenage years. What have I been doing all my of these years? Inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide? Boo hoo! 

Here I go again. Babbling emotionally about my pathetic life like anyone out there will give an actual fuck to what's happening in my life. 

I should just get back to being useless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.