Flip Through The Memories

Friday, 30 March 2012

The beginning of an end.


Oh, look. It's March.
Oh, wait. It's the end of March.

Damn.

So close to the ending and no matter what I'd been through for the past months, I really want to spin it round and back to the beginning, where I could start it all over again. Maybe actually have the guy that I always wanted, have the gut to talk to someone I really wanted to talk to, have some friends that are not my friends now. Maybe things could have turned out differently but now, things are the way it supposed to be so I guess I just have to go with it.

Instead of bragging some random stuffs here, I really should shut down the laptop and study some of Biology and Chemistry. I need a break from virtual world. 

So here is the beginning of something that I want to end desperately and an end to something that I hope could begin all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.