Flip Through The Memories

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Superman.


#NowPlaying : This Song Saved My Life - Simple Plan

I want to start by letting you know this
because of you my life has a purpose

Ever been so tired of the people around you? Ever feel like slamming the door so hard on the person's face, trying to point out the obvious that you don't want them around? Ever feel so disgusted by the pretenders and their constant fake sympathy getting shoved on you like you want that to happen?

you helped be who I am today
I see myself in every word you say

Maybe at some point you just put your hands up and surrendered to them and let them do whatever they wanted to you and regretted it, can't stop wishing and hoping you never let your guard down. Then you just couldn't stop thinking of thousands of worse possibilities and you couldn't shake it off your mind. It's bugging you days and nights. Sleepless nights or constant nightmares.

Sometimes it feels like nobody gets me
Trapped in a world where everyone hates me
There's so much that I'm going through
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you

No one really understood what's going on your mind but you're getting judged too frequently, you don't see a point being honest towards anyone anymore. Isolated a little bit too often and being socially awkward while in between the crowds. No one will understand that, but yourself. Because only you know what made you what you are today.

I was broken, I was choking
I was lost, this song saved my life.

Yes.

I was bleeding, stopped believing
could have died, this song saved my life.

Yes.

I was down, I was drowning
but it came on just in time, this song saved my life.

Hell, yes.

I'm becoming more and more a loner nowadays. It's better this way I guess. As long as I'm not hurt. At least I'm the one who's putting distance between us. There's nothing to be jealous of when people whisper among themselves and act like I don't exist.

sometimes I feel like you've known me forever
You always know how to make me feel better

I have friends, of course. But how many of them really stick with me through it all? I can name a few. I heart them dearly. I'm sorry if I've hurt any one of you, but it's just what I am made of. Constant depression and ignorant bitch. Every time people start to get close to me, I shut off everything and build a thicker wall around me. It's hurt or be hurt process.

Because of you my dad and me
are so much closer than we used to be
You 're my escape when I'm stuck in a small town
I turn you up whenever I feel down
you let me know like no one else
That it's ok to be myself

So just let me be who I want to be. I'm sure that's what everyone wants in their lives. To live life just the way they want it to be. Who wants to be controlled, physically or emotionally? I surrendered to that once, but not gonna let myself fall for that anymore. I've had enough.

I was broken, I was choking
I was lost, this song saved my life.
I was bleeding, stopped believing
could have died, this song saved my life.
I was down, I was drowning
but it came on just in time, this song saved my life.

To those who have stayed with me up until this point, thank you very much. I can never thank you enough, but still, thank you. For supporting me, for proving me that there are still people who care, who actually listen instead of talking. I am nowhere near perfect. At the end of the day, we're all just humans and we make mistakes.

You'll never know what it means to me
that I'm not alone
That I'll never have to be.

Are you not tired of talking when you know that you're spreading lies and rumors? Are you not tired of all the drama you've caused? Words of advice; Stop worrying about others, live your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.